Thursday, December 11, 2008

What a fabulous day.........December 11, 1956.........Dallas TX 9:06AM.......My birthday!

I've always had fantastic birthday celebrations as far back as I can remember.....two weeks before christmas and still lots of presents and hoopla!

Today is no exception. My day started off with Lyn pretending that he had forgotten (even though I knew he hadn't), I got a very cute card and $100 gift card to go shopping! woo hoo -can't wait for that! Then got into work and my office is all decorated with red, green and white streamers, balloons all over the place, Julie made me a chocolate Kahlua cake (yum- you can't beat Kahlua at work), Noemi brought in breakfast from Chic-fil-a and Brooke got me apple cider from starbucks! I also got a very beautiful cross from Noemi AND a bottle of wine and a cross ornament from my Secret Santa! Not to mention tons of calls from family and friends....Am I loved or What?

Thanks everyone for making my day special. I love birthdays! This one will go in my memory book as being just as special as the others!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!