
Went to my second painting class last night - so much fun! I highly recommend this for anyone who just loves to have fun and challenge yourself just a bit. The place is called Painting with a Twist....the "twist" is the wine that you drink while you paint. One problem though - I get so wrapped up in the painting that I forget to drink....but thats why the instructor dings the bell and reminds you to take another drink! Hilarious!
This painting was definitely harder than the first one I did, but I wanted to do this one so bad as this one is dedicated to my Mom...aka Owl Mema...the all time collector of owls! She probably had over 100 owls in her collection. I now have several of those and this one will go into that collection! Thanks Mom for the inspiration!

1 comment:
Hi Debra! I'm so excited to see your back to blogging. I think about you all the time and hope you are doing well. Can't wait to get up there and see you soon. I hope you had a great trip to Vegas!
Post a Comment