Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday......Monday

Monday, Monday - da da-da-dada-da da ------ It's a song for those of you that don't recognize my singing :) ....What a day - its been crazy busy....I've been trying to post my blog all day about my great weekend, but just too busy to get to it till now.


So - I started the weekend with a totally fab girls night out - "young girls mostly" - me, Lou, Carrie, Shannon and their long time friends, Amanda and Jade. Notice I included myself in the "young girls" part, because that's how I feel when I'm with them - they are so much fun to hang out with.

We had a wonderful time, we talked and laughed about all kinds of girly things - it's kinda sad to see them all grown up - but thats a story for another day. It was a great way to spend a Friday night, I can't wait for the next one!
Saturday, my day started at 8am in my garage - yep time to clean out some of that crap - so therapeutic! we cleaned for about 5 hours before we called it quits - my garage looks awesome now, I don't think it's looked this way for about 5 years at least - (I gotta get a life if I'm getting excited about a garage). Then Saturday night, 4 of the 5 grandkids came to spend the night - we really had a great time and so enjoyed having them over....we went to eat at their favorite place - Asahi or "fire food" as Deegan calls it! so cool!

Now back to today - I took my Dad to see "Dr Jeremy" the chiropractor - he's never been and we are hoping this is the key to getting him feeling better, after all he's tried everything under the sun to feel better - I'm convinced after this appointment that all will be well - He was so excited too after the appointment. I'll keep you posted on the progress. The day is finally winding day and I'm tired - time to start dinner, finish laundry and hopefully relax for just a bit - Lyn will be home soon and Dad is coming over to eat - so to the kitchen I go - Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: