Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Sweet Dreams?
I dream most every night and sometimes it seems all night long. I know people say they don't dream or that they don't remember their dreams. But I on the other hand can never seem to get them out of my mind. But why are they sometimes so strange. Here's how it went last night...We (I don't know who else was there, but it was someone close to me, maybe Lyn) were at a carnival, we were rambling around just looking at everyone, and checking out the rides and all the food, when I realized that I had lost something (I don't know what I lost, but it was something) Anyway - so we start looking everywhere to find what I lost and came upon a man that was sure he could help us. This man's name was Robert Beers. In real life I knew Robert from school. He was a freshman when I was a senior. He was nothing more to me than a bratty, anoying red headed freckle face, freshman kid. He was in the band and thats how I knew him, but why on earth was he in my dream. Well, anyway....in my dream I think I kept asking Lyn why he was here and could never get an answer.....my dream never really went further because I woke up thinking about Robert Beers and why I would possibly be dreaming about him. What could it mean? Night before last I dreamt about Volkswagon bugs...Shannon had gone somewhere and her car broke down but she told me not to worry because they had plenty of VW bugs for her to choose from to drive - What color did I think she should drive. Dreams are just so strange - mine are almost never really what you would consider Sweet Dreams - never really nightmares either, just really really strange. I'm hoping for one of those dream interpretation books for Christmas to help me figure it all out. One thing is for certain - I am a dreamer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Strange...but I totally understand. I NEVER feel rested anymore because even if I do get to sleep I am so bombarded by crazy dreams that my mind never gets and rest. If you get a book let me know if it helps :)
Post a Comment