
Wow - 2 posts in one day - what's going on with me!
Actually I just got my pictures off my camera from this past weekend with the little grandbabies. We went to the Gaylord Family Picnic and took them with us. Deegan was totally into it and kept saying the whole time - "Let's play games, I wike games" Shelby on the other hand would rather just sleep through the whole thing. We got balloon creatures from the lady clown, jumped in the bounce house and rode the barrel train. The highlight of the day was when we stood in line for over an hour to get their faces painted - Deegan was so excited to be a tiger and all Shelby would stand for was the little bitty butterfly on her cheek. Anyway just wanted to share the pics.
Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

1 comment:
Hello
Post a Comment