Friday, November 07, 2008
To Blog or Not To Blog.....
So it seems this blogging thing has really taken off.....Last week in the office it was just another "buzzword", with a couple of people talking about it and NOW.......everybody's doing it! There's only one problem I see with it, and maybe its just me ....but I am stressing out over what to blog about. I'm sitting here this afternoon, thinking to myself, OMG I haven't blogged yet - what should I say, what should I talk about....It's so much fun to read everyone elses and its almost like you just can't wait for them to read yours to see what you had to say for the day, but it's also kinda funny, cause now everything I talk about in person, I decide might be something worth blogging about. Why bother, I've already told everyone! Is it just me feeling this way, is anyone else out there stressing over what to blog about.......To Blog or not to Blog - what have I gotten myself into?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Agreed!! I like the idea of everyone being able to read what I have to say...but it's almost like you HAVE to say something smart! :) Hope I can live up to the expectations! :) Love you!
You are out of control! :)
Post a Comment